vncviewer on unix

Jim Ballantine
Hi,

I've installed the vncviewer on a FreeBSD system running Gnome2, and
I'm trying to figure out how to send
ctl-alt-del to the vncserver without it being captured by the system
the viewer is on.  I've tried  both left
and right click on the top bar (in several places), and they do nothing.
Will someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Jim Ballantine

Re: vncviewer on unix

Frank Bax
Jim Ballantine wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out how to send ctl-alt-del to the vncserver

Try reading the man page:
        man vncviewer

Hit F8.