vncviewer.class not found

jeremy1701
I'm running Mandriva 2007 with TightVNC server version 1.2.9. When I try to access my site on my-ip:5801 from another computer, I get the following error:

vncviewer.class not found

followed by a bunch of other output. index.vnc is being read, as the window appear with the title data from it. The file is there, but it's not being found. I've tried chmoding to 777, I've tried modifying the path to the full path, I've tried copying all the class files to the Xvnc bin dir... no luck.

Can someone help?
Jeremy
Registered Linux user #346571