/usr/bin/vncserver

Denis  Medvedev
Dear developers,
the file /usr/bin/vncserver contains config information, such as font path, server, RGB path, etc.
Wouldn't it be better if such configuration info will be stored somewhere in /etc?
  Denis Medvedev

Re: /usr/bin/vncserver

Constantin Kaplinsky
Hello Denis,

> Dear developers,
> the file /usr/bin/vncserver contains config information, such as font
> path, server, RGB path, etc. Wouldn't it be better if such
> configuration info will be stored somewhere in /etc?

Yes, sure, that would be much better. This (and much more) has been
already done in Debian GNU/Linux, and I plan to merge their patches back
to the TightVNC codebase.