tightvnc server embedded in .NET application ? advice ...

tightvnc server embedded in .NET application ? advice ...

nope
I am in the process of working on a project that needs to embed some
sort of vnc server (real, tight, ultra, I am no expert here) into the
application.

I have used a vnc viewer activex control in the past for another
project, but this time the server component is required.

Does anyone have any advice for how to do this ?
Does anyone know of an activex control for the tightvnc server ?
Anyone interested in creating an activex wrapper for a modest sum ?

-- Thanks for the help ! Andrew