tight and light server

Akiva Torenheim
Sorry about previous mail.

We had an Idea of making a very light vnc server with a very small foot-print as a part of the tight-vnc project that will be used as a server in embeeded systems.

the server version will support the rfb protocol 3.3 with the minimum as need functionality, features that should be considered is passing and doing compression in avery lossely way like passing every second pixel or every third pixel. off course that in order to increase/decrease the quality from the viewer, there is need to define a protocol.

we are familiar with rfb protocol and with the vnc.
we are looking for a mentor and for a supportive community.

what do you think about our idea?

--
Akiva Torenheim