same bowser-window

Sackmann, Hilmar

Hello

I’m trying to make a TightVNC-Connection out of my Browser to a TightVNC-Server on a regular Windows7-PC via an java-applet inside the html-page.

The user has a field to enter the ip-address and a button to start the connection inside this html-page.

After clicking the button to start the connection

1.       a link to www.TightVNC.com is displayed inside my html-page

2.       a small popup-window for the VNC-authentication shows up

3.       after entering the correct credentials a new browser-window with the opened vnc-connection is shown

This is my problem. I would like to have the opened vnc-connection inside my original html-page not in a new browser-window.

Inside my html-page I already use the parameter OpenNewWindow=no.

If I try to connect to an SIEMENS HMI-panel using so called Sm@rtService (which should be a kind of Tight-VNC-Server afaik) it works fine.

Everything takes place in the same browser-window. Is there a possibility to get the same behavior on the Windows7-PC.

I use for both connections the same html-file. It’s just a different IP-address entered by the user….

Please let me know…

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

i.A. Hilmar Sackmann
Steuerungstechnik  / Control-Engineering

Louis Schierholz GmbH
Arsterdamm 110
D-28277 Bremen

Telefon +49 (0)421 8406-425
Fax +49 (0)421 8406-342

E-Mail [hidden email]
Internet www.schierholz.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bremen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 17 595
Geschäftsführung: Birgit Nikisch