Quantcast

"TightVNC File Transfer" Warning Window Not Wide Enough

"TightVNC File Transfer" Warning Window Not Wide Enough

PhuketRoger
When transferring from:

"C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\"

to the same folder on another PC, I can get the warning message:

"WARNING: File already exists."

This is followed by the file path and name but is only wide enough to display the following:

"C:/Documents and Settings/Roger/Application Data/Microsoft/Internet Explorer/Quick "

I don't know why the back-slashes are changed to forward-slashes, but the point is that the file is not identified by this truncated message.