problems with overlays

lumo
hi ng!
i recently installed tightvnc and i cant see any overlays from remote machine...
for example, i do not see the start bar on bottom nor popupmenues when i klick with right mouse, although they opened on the remote machine (the other users tell me so..)

any ideas?
thanks in advance
PS: the remote computer owns a gf 8800 gts so it supports overlay *grin*

Re: problems with overlays

> hi ng! i recently installed tightvnc and i cant see any overlays from
> remote machine... for example, i do not see the start bar on bottom
> nor popupmenues when i klick with right mouse, although they opened
> on the remote machine (the other users tell me so..)

Try to install the DFMirage mirror display driver and make sure the
TightVNC Server's option "Enable direct access to display driver's
mirror screen" is in effect (it's the default if the driver is installed).