looking for VNC server source code

kd8341
I found various version of VNC: RealVNC, tightVNC and etc. Just
wondering where can I get a copy of source code for VNC server?
(Doesn't matter what version it is) I am going to use it as reference
to port it into Linux.

Thanks!

RE: looking for VNC server source code

James Weatherall
Hi Kevin,

Why would you want to port VNC for Windows onto Linux, rather than just
using the Linux codebase?

Cheers,

--
Dr James Weatherall