html code

David Wilbon

This may be a silly question…so bear with me, I’m new.

I am very impressed with the lower network bandwidth requirements for TightVNC, using either the Viewer or the web browser, as compared to the National Instruments Remote Panels (RP) that I have been using to remotely access and control my applications via web browser.

RP output is html code that can be put into another web page so that my application effectively gets integrated into the end user’s web page. But RP requires a large pipe to handle the bandwidth and the only work-around I have found is to eliminate some important features in my application.

How can TightVNC html code be accessed to do the same thing?

Thanks,

David W

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

RE: html code

David Wilbon

I figured out that html IFrames is what works well to put the TightVNC web page within another web page.

For example:

  <iframe src="http://yahoo.com/"

   height="750" width="1040" frameborder="1" scrolling="yes">

   </iframe>

Dave