how to set password on server without gui under win xp?

how to set password on server without gui under win xp?

"Jörg Petzold"
Hello everybody,

I am new to tightvnc and I was wondering if
there is a way to set the password  (that can be set for incoming connections by using the gui ) without having to use the gui under WindowsXP?

I would like to be able to change the password every now and then with a script. I read somewhere, that the password in the windows version is stored in the registry, but I would love to find a simpler way than to change it by fumbling around in the registry or by having to change and rebuild the sourcecode.

Many Greetings from Hamburg/Germany

Joerg