how to access other display

Charles Li
I have :1 setup for vnc, but I have a program running
on the default display.  Going from vnc on :1, is it
possible to see the program running on the default
display?

Thanks.

Re: how to access other display

Constantin Kaplinsky
Hello Charles,

> I have :1 setup for vnc, but I have a program running on the default
> display.  Going from vnc on :1, is it possible to see the program
> running on the default display?

I extect that's a sort of Unix system, right?
I think the answer is no, unless the screen :0 is also shared via some
VNC server (e.g. x11vnc, x0rfbserver or x0vncserver).