double display cards,win8 screen driver fail, mirage driver black

double display cards,win8 screen driver fail, mirage driver black

zero
my pc is double display cards, and the os is win10, when start sharing the screen, the win8 screen driver init fail, error info:"Catched WinDxCriticalException: Can't DuplicateOutput(), (0x887a0004)", how this occured? when i forbid one of the display cards, everything is right. when using mirage driver, the share is black in double display cards. can you help me solve this problem? thanks.