can't do anything in vnc window

Ned Danieley

got the server installed on a PC, and the client installed on my
UNIX box. I can bring up the viewer on the UNIX box (vncviewer), and
see the windows desktop, and I can move the mouse pointer around, but
nothing I do seems to allow me to type into the login window. if I login
to the PC, I can see my desktop, but I can't launch any apps. any ideas?

--
Ned Danieley ([hidden email])
Department of Biomedical Engineering