What Registry Entries does Tight VNC Make?

What Registry Entries does Tight VNC Make?

Patrick Doyle-3

First of all I love Tight VNC. I am charged with keeping the computers of various family members in various States running smoothly and this program helps make things much easier. I am running A-Squared anti-spyware and it shows several registry entries that I believe are related to Tight VNC but before I white list them I want to make sure. Here is a screen shot. I am not sure if this thread allows for the photo so here is a list also. The scan simply states Trace Registry VNC Common Components, and Trace Registry Remotely Anywhere Server Edit. I believe all is fine, I just want to be careful.

Hkey_classes_root\.vnc

Hkey_classes_root\vncviewer.config

Hkey_local_machine\software\or\winvnc3

I imagine the above 3 are fine. The next ones confuse me

Hkey_classes_root\clsid\-{ lots of stuff}

Hkey_classes_root\clsid\-{lots of stuff}

Hkey_local_machine\software\classes\clsid\-{lots of stuff}

Thank You

Patrick

Registry.jpg