VncViewer Applet & JavaScript

Mark Ragan
Okay, I'm trying to construct an HTA that will allow teachers to quickly view (thumbnails) of a laptop cart in use by students, (22 at once).  The issue I'm having seems to be know... after the HTA window closes, the JVM still runs and then the CPU utilization pegs to 95%+

My question, does the vncviewer applet support any JavaScript interface by which the connections could be disconnected and closed prior to the hta closing?

Thanks for you help, Mark