VNC test cases

Remya Srinivasan
Hello,

Are there any test cases available for the modules of VNC?

--
Remya

Re: VNC test cases

astrand (Bugzilla)
On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, Remya Srinivasan wrote:

> Are there any test cases available for the modules of VNC?

No, not as far as I know. It would be nice if such a thing existed. Python
is probably a good language for such tests. In fact, I have written a very
simple VNC server and client in Python. Perhaps these can be used as a
basis for creating tests.

Rgds,
---
Peter Åstrand ThinLinc Chief Developer
Cendio AB http://www.cendio.se
Wallenbergs gata 4
583 30 Linköping Phone: +46-13-21 46 00

ThinLinc User Group 2007 Höstkonferens --- 15-16 november, Linköping.
Program och anmälan: http://www.thinlincusergroup.se/aktiviteter