VNC source code

Remya Srinivasan
Hi,

Where can I obtain the source code for VNC?

--
Remi

RE: VNC source code

tmtemplo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: VNC source code

lizhong-3
Hello Remya,
You can get the source code of tight VNC from the following link:
http://www.tightvnc.com/download.html
Good luck with your code reading. It may cost much time.
--
Eric Lee
Remya Srinivasan 写道:

> Hi,
>
> Where can I obtain the source code for VNC?
>
> --
> Remi

Re: VNC source code

lizhong-3
Hello Jun,
    I don't think there's any tool which could help you in learning VNC. The best way is to read source code and do experiments by testing details of the code.
    If you have a question, it might be a good idea to search for existing answers first: If that did not help, ask a question in the TightVNC mailing list.

--
Eric Lee

TEMPLO, Teodulo, Jr. M. 写道:
Pax Tecum,

Me also, I do need the source code and the tool I will be needing to startup my study with the tight VNC.
It's quite a while that im here in this group, perhaps more than a year, starting from the former group who handled it as I remember.
But I am having a hardtime looking for the materials I need, my stiff time also prevent me from looking for more info.

I want to be a contributor, pls help provide me info and tools.. we should need..

More power to the group.

Thanks,
Jun

------------------------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Still grepping through log files to find problems? Stop. Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser. Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >> http://get.splunk.com/