VNC client output to video file

Diego Leonardo Revechini
Hello people. I have one question:
Exist plugin or client with option to save directly session of VNC to a
video file? If not exist is very interesting add the option to a TightVNC
client in last version, if exist, please tellme about this.

Thanks.

Diego, from Argentina.

Re: VNC client output to video file

Atishay Kumar-2
Dear Diego

There are two options. These are not vnc plugins but separate products

a) Use camtasia studio. It is a screen (audio+video) recording utility. it has 30 days free trial but you could work your way out using usual techniques. you know what I mean ;)

b) If you are using linux/unix, there is a utility to capture screen and also audio ( I am not really sure, but I think it works). Unfortunately, I do not remember the name of the utility

Regards

Atishay