VNC Viewer app not connecting to home PC over 3G

VNC Viewer app not connecting to home PC over 3G

tjlmbklr
I am able to connect via wifi but not over 3G.  Everything I find on the web shows it is a very simple setup.  I have forwarded my ports on my router.  I even tried disabling my firewall and anti-virus.  I have tried using my ISP IP address as well as my PC's IP address.  I even went as far as to setup a no-ip.biz DNS.  I must just be missing something, or am I just not doing something correct?

I have a iPhone 4S running StraightTalk (AT&T)