Quantcast

VNC Detection

Javier Fernando Vargas G.
Hi everyone,

I'm working on a project to detect when my app is being controlled remotely. My app cannot run with admin privileges, so installing a driver is not an option.

I ask you because you are the people developing it so you may know how different is the input perceived by a remotely controlled up when compared to a local app.

Is there something (timings, inputs events structure, etc) that could help me to detect my app is being remotely controlled?

Thanks in advance