Urgent help need on building project

nadeshkumar sritharan

Dear All,

I tried to build the Tight VNC from Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0, but the compiler complains that it couldn’t find the following file “horizon/horizonMain.h”. Also I tried to search that file from web as well but couldn’t find those file. Please help me what I have to do in order build it successfully. I tried to build the “tightvnc-1_1.3.9_winsrc”. Also if you can please provide me the building process from Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 in step by step procedure.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Nadesh

Got a little couch potato?

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Re: Urgent help need on building project

Constantin Kaplinsky
Hello Nadesh,

> I tried to build the Tight VNC from Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0, but the
> compiler complains that it couldn’t find the following file
> “horizon/horizonMain.h”.

Use either Debug or Release build configuration (menu Build -> Set
Active Configuration).