Urgent Help : Why does TightVNC server running as service could not capture RDP session

Urgent Help : Why does TightVNC server running as service could not capture RDP session

sudhir reddy naathaala
Hi,
   I am very much confused in understanding why is the difference in behavior for service and application modes of tightVNC.

I observed that the desktopServer process launched when TightVNC is running as service is  relaunched in RDP session(session id 5) but what we see in the TightVNC viewer shows just the Widows secure desktop instead of RDP session. First thing I wanted to know is why does desktopServer is killed and relaunched. Is their a limitation ?

Where as TightVNC server running as application is not relaunched(of course when killed the session will terminate) when RDP session(session ID 5) is started and still runs on session 1( as per my observation).

My main doubt is why do we have to relaunch desktop server when RDP session initiated.

Thanks
Sudhir