[UNICAFE] - Support TightVNC

Rafael Mendes Klein

Hello guys TightVNC !

I have this wonderful software installed here at the company , but I have a small difficulty. When restart the remote computer , my program not reconnects .

There is a possibility to make the auto reconnect to TightVNC ?

Awaiting return !

Thank you !

Atenciosamente,

Rafael Mendes Klein
Departamento de TI - Vitória/ES
Unicafé Cia. de Comércio Exterior

Telefone: +55 (27) 2123-5843
Email: [hidden email]
Site: http://www.unicafe.com.br

A informação transmitida e arquivos, se houverem, destinam-se somente à pessoa ou entidade para a qual é enviada. Contém material confidencial e/ou privilegiado. Qualquer revisão, retransmissão, disseminação ou outro uso, inclusive tomada de atitude a respeito dessa informação por pessoas ou entidades diferentes do destinatário é proibido. Caso tenha recebido este mail por engano, favor contatar o remetente e remover o material de qualquer computador ou sistema.

The information and files, if any, transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entitles other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or system.

Re: [UNICAFE] - Support TightVNC

Michael D. Setzer II

From: Rafael Mendes Klein <[hidden email]>
To: "'[hidden email]'"
        <[hidden email]>
Subject: [UNICAFE] - Support TightVNC
Date sent: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 19:44:16 +0000

>     Hello guys TightVNC !
>
>     I have this wonderful software installed here at the company , but I have a small
>     difficulty. When restart the remote computer , my program not reconnects .
>     There is a possibility to make the auto reconnect to TightVNC ?
>
>     Awaiting return !

You didn't mention what client you are using to connect, but you could just
use a batch file or script that would have a loop with a sleep command that
would  then just rerun the client connection after waiting the time it would
take for system to restart.

while  [ 1 ]
do
  vncviewer systemname or ip and port if not default;
  sleep 10;
done

>     Thank you !
>
>     Atenciosamente,
>
>     Rafael Mendes Klein
>     Departamento de TI - Vitória/ES
>     Unicafé Cia. de Comércio Exterior
>     Telefone: +55 (27) 2123-5843
>     Email: [hidden email]
>     Site: http://www.unicafe.com.br
>

>     A informação transmitida e arquivos, se houverem, destinam-se somente à pessoa ou entidade
>     para a qual é enviada. Contém material confidencial e/ou privilegiado. Qualquer revisão,
>     retransmissão, disseminação ou outro uso, inclusive tomada de atitude a respeito dessa
>     informação por pessoas ou entidades diferentes do destinatário é proibido. Caso tenha recebido
>     este mail por engano, favor contatar o remetente e remover o material de qualquer computador
>     ou sistema.
>
>     The information and files, if any, transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
>     addressed and contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
>     dissemination other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
>     or entitles other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please
>     contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or system.

  Michael D. Setzer II -  Computer Science Instructor
  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:[hidden email]
  mailto:[hidden email]
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

http://setiathome.berkeley.edu (Original)
Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
Processing time:  32 years, 290 days, 12 hours, 58 minutes
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC@HOME CREDITS
ABC         16613838.513356 | EINSTEIN   113371915.788695
ROSETTA     48765747.246923 | SETI        92135894.356428