Two machines One sees the other but not the other way round

Two machines One sees the other but not the other way round

markDuffy
Hi I have two machines.  Laptop Acer and Compaq desk top.  Both running XP.
Set up TightVCN on both.
The Compaq can see and operate the Acer. The Acer can not see the Compaq.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Mark

Re: Two machines One sees the other but not the other way round

C. K. Hutler
Do you have a firewall set up on the Compaq?  That could block the
connection...