Transfering clipboard content

Madhav A Karri

  Hi,

     I am unable to exchange the clipboard content between the server and client and vice-versa. The viewer version is 1.3.9.0.
     View only and Disable clipboard transfer were not selected.
     I am using windows xp home edition on both the client and server.
     And the tight vnc server version is 1.2.9.0. I had done the clipboard transfer earlier. However, I am having a problem once I changed the viewer version.

    Can someone help me out to fix this problem.

Thanks
Madhav

Re: Transfering clipboard content

Constantin Kaplinsky
Hello Madhav,

> I am unable to exchange the clipboard content between the server and
> client and vice-versa. The viewer version is 1.3.9.0. View only and
> Disable clipboard transfer were not selected. I am using windows xp
> home edition on both the client and server. And the tight vnc server
> version is 1.2.9.0. I had done the clipboard transfer earlier.
> However, I am having a problem once I changed the viewer version.

I've just tried to reproduce the problem, but clipboard transfers worked
fine in both directions. Server 1.2.9, viewer 1.3.9.

In any case, I'd recommend to upgrade the server to version 1.3.9.