TightVnc & Solaris 10x86

Fragoulis Tomboulis

Hello to all,

Is there anyone who could help me install Tightvnc on Solaris 10 x86?

I need help on installation steps asap!

Thanks on andvance.

Frank.

RE: TightVnc & Solaris 10x86

Fragoulis Tomboulis
Hello R, and thanks for your replay.

You're assuming correct. Yes I've seen this guide and when I tried to apply
I noticed that first it speaks about installation on sparc machine and not
for intel based and second when although I tried to follow using the i386
package instead I found out that the SFWgcc341.pkg is not included in the
companion cd, so I stopped.
After I googled again but not found something to comply, so I'm still
seeking for help.

Best regards.

Frank

RE: TightVnc & Solaris 10x86

Fragoulis Tomboulis
I've checked, there in nothing like SFWgcc43*.pkg in the companion cd

Fragoulis Tomboulis
IT Manager
Minerva Pharmaceutical SA
132 Kifissou Avenue, 121 31
Phone: +30 210 5702229
Fax: +30 210 5728215
Mobile: +30 6979550122
Email: [hidden email]

RE: TightVnc & Solaris 10x86

Fragoulis Tomboulis
Hello R,

I followed your advice and I did run the script.
Everything looks good now. It works fine.
Thanks for the advice.
Have a nice weekend.

Best regards
Frank.