TightVNC roadmap?

Sergei Dubarev
Hello!

I am new to TightVNC. Would you please point me to the TightVNC roadmap
document, if any? I would like to know your current release policy. From the
SVN trunk, it is visible that there were a lot of changes since version
1.3.9. Does it mean that 1.3.x development is (going to be) discontinued?

--
Best regards,
Sergei Dubarev.