TightVNC on Solaris 10

Batty, David W
TightVNC on Solaris 10

I am having a hard time getting tight VNC to work on a Solaris 10 box.  What I am looking for is users to be able to VNC into the box on different ports based on resolution.  I have created those services and they appear to be working.  If you VNC to the box:94 you get a different resolution than if you vnc into the box:99.  However once you VNC in is where the problem is.  All of the sessions give nothing but a fuzzy black background with a black X.  I am expecting to see the sun solaris login screen.  Once the person authenticates against the OS, then they are presented with their own CDE desktop.  Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks

David