TightVNC on Linux

Patrick Shoaf
Can anyone provide me with any new information on TightVNC for Linux?
-- Is there going to be a version 2?
-- Was version 2 only to improve upon the Windows platform? (A constantly moving target ;-) )
--  Is there any chance that the current version (1.3.10) could be built into a RPM package and made available?

--

Patrick Shoaf
IT Special Projects

Model Cleaners, Uniforms & Apparel
Model Ohio Enterprises dba The Fussy Cleaners

100 Third Street
Charleroi, PA 15022
Direct Dial: 724-565-2033
724-489-4386 Fax
www.modelcleaners.com
www.modelapparel.com
www.modeluniforms.com
www.thefussycleaners.com

pshoaf.vcf (350 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: TightVNC on Linux

John Serink
Try tigervnc it's belong actively developed, the TVNC guys have been working only on windows for the last few years.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Can anyone provide me with any new information on TightVNC for Linux?
-- Is there going to be a version 2?
-- Was version 2 only to improve upon the Windows platform? (A constantly moving target ;-) )
--  Is there any chance that the current version (1.3.10) could be built into a RPM package and made available?

--

Patrick Shoaf
IT Special Projects
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>