Quantcast

Tight VNC server

EuanM
VNC viewers cannot connect to TightVNC server running on my Windows 8.1 PC

2 Tight VNC processes are visible in the Window's 8.1 PC's Task
Manager's Processes list.

Running the TightVNC Control Interface has no effect, except to add a
third process visible in Task Manager  /  Processes.

It does not bring up the TightVNC Server Control Panel dialog.

I see there have been posts on this going back almost 3 years now.  Is
there any progress?

Re: Tight VNC server

John Serink
Have you allows traffic on TCP 5900 in bound on the PC's firewall?

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.