Tight VNC mailing list

andrew carlson-2
when useing the 1.29 tight vnc, I was able to copy and paste a shortcut of the tight vnc listening mode file to start up. this aloud the computer to start in listening mode. with update 1.3.9 there is no listen mode file to copy into the start up folder. so how on earth do I have my computer start up in listening mode?