Quantcast

Thank you

johncunniff
Hello, Everybody,

Thank you for our suggestions. I'e checked out Jump Desktop and other apps that Matt gave me, but I did not want de of fees. I finally found RealVNC's Vic Viewer. Yes, it is free so, I downloaded it at AppStore. Now, I have it.

Question: Where is the + sign? It tells me "Tap on '+' to connect to your computer if you know IP or host name" so, I looked everywhere but, I do not find it. I need your help.

Thanks very much.

~Johnny :)

John Cunniff
E-mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jcunniff
Johnzy on Google Groups DB groups

Johnny sent from his iPad