TVNC V1.39-r1-Linux

John Serink
Hi All:

Couple of questions:
1. When running a viewer from a windows XP box, I can copy files back
and forth. When using a viewer from a Linux desktop I can't seem to do
that. Is there a way to do that?
2. is there a way to get Linux to allow me to PASTE the password into
the password field of the viewer like windows can do? I can do this if I
call the viewer up from the command line but not if the graphical
authentication comes up.

Cheers,
john

John Edward Serink