Stop Client to Modify Running Server Properties

Stop Client to Modify Running Server Properties

tom12
Hi All,

By default, Client can modify the properties of running tightvnc server. We do not want the client to edit the properties of running tightvnc server. While googling we came to know that there are parameters named AllowProperties and AllowEditClients that restricts the client for editing the server properties. We also came to know that value of these parameters can only be changed by making  changes in Registry. We do not want to tweak with window registry. So please share how we can alter the value of these parameters without modifying registry. Plus if there are some thing in code that restrict the client not to change properties of server?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom