Solaris : running gnome session on vnc

Atishay Kumar-2
Hi

I am trying to run a gnome-session over vnc. I changed twm to gnome-session. However it is still not coming up

------  ~/.vnc/startup ----
#!/bin/sh

/usr/openwin/bin/xrdb $HOME/.Xresources
/usr/openwin/bin/xsetroot -solid grey
/usr/openwin/bin/xterm -geometry 80x24+10+10 -ls -title "$VNCDESKTOP
Desktop" &
/usr/bin/gnome-session &

It is still starting twm for me. I did google but could not get anything
concrete.

Any idea?

Cheers

Atishay