Setting up TightVnc on Unbunta

Michael D. Setzer II

Re: Setting up TightVnc on Unbunta

Morgan Storey
On the Ubuntu machine, go to system, preferences and remote desktop, enable the VNC server in here (and options, like view only/control and password) and you should be able to connect as you usually would from any VNC client to that machine.

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 10:59 PM, Michael D. Setzer II <[hidden email]> wrote:

Regards
Morgan Storey,A+, MCSE:Security.
Senior Network and Security Consultant.