Screen saver with password on prevent me from using tightvnc

Screen saver with password on prevent me from using tightvnc

Xueming J.
Hello all,

The remote computer I try to access using tightvnc has a screen saver and a password lock after the screen saver started.

Everything works fine before the screen saver started. But after the screen saver started, all I got is a black screen and looks like everything freezes also, so I have to kill the task in order to get out of the tightvnc viewer.

Is this the right behavior ? Thanks for you help

Re: Screen saver with password on prevent me from using tightvnc

Per Gunnar Hansø-2
Xueming J. wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The remote computer I try to access using tightvnc has a screen saver
> and a password lock after the screen saver started.
>
> Everything works fine before the screen saver started. But after the
> screen saver started, all I got is a black screen and looks like
> everything freezes also, so I have to kill the task in order to get
> out of the tightvnc viewer.
>
> Is this the right behavior ? Thanks for you help
>
> Regards,
> [snip]

To remote control a machine that is either locked or with no logged on
user, you have to install TightVNC in service mode.

Best regards,
Per Gunnar Hansø