Screen Sharing from PC screen to android

Screen Sharing from PC screen to android

VNC Tight Development mailing list
Good day Sir/Ma'am, I'm Aeron Javier Isog and I am a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science in the Philippines. I just want to know the tools and concept that the TightVNC used in making screen-sharing  from computer to tablet or android because we are creating a project for our thesis and one of the features of our project is having a screen-share from computer to andriod or tablet but the problem is that we don't have any information on what tools or concept that we will have to used in order to do that. So I'm here together with my group-mates to ask  if you may share those information or what are the things that we were going to consider in making such app. Thank you very much Sir/Ma'am.