Remotecomputer freezes when I try to login with TightVNC Viewer

Remotecomputer freezes when I try to login with TightVNC Viewer

Alain
Hi all,
I have a few computer in my LAN. I can access to all of them with
TightVNC Viewer exept one Workstation.
They all have Windows 7 installed but they have slightly different hardware.

Does anyone know why it freezes (I have to reboot the machine by hitting
the powerbutton) this only one remote workstation when I try login from
another workstation with TightVNC Viewer ?

Kind regards
Alain

Re: Remotecomputer freezes when I try to login with TightVNC Viewer

Raya Shmakova
Hello Alain,

31.12.2012, 07:51, "Blender" <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
> I have a few computer in my LAN. I can access to all of them with
> TightVNC Viewer exept one Workstation.
> They all have Windows 7 installed but they have slightly different hardware.
>
> Does anyone know why it freezes (I have to reboot the machine by hitting
> the powerbutton) this only one remote workstation when I try login from
> another workstation with TightVNC Viewer ?
>
> Kind regards

Could you please provide more information on this problem?

What version of TightVNC are you using? Do you connect to TightVNC Server on
the remote workstation? Does this error occur with the latest version of the
server and the viewer (TightVNC 2.6.4)?

Best Regards,
Raya Shmakova
GlavSoft LLC.

Re: Remotecomputer freezes when I try to login with TightVNC Viewer

Alain
This Problem has been solved, it was because of Computerhardware.
With the new Computer everything works fine.

BTW: Why did I not get the answer of the e-mail below ?
I've seen it on the Mailinglistarchive that I recieved an answer, but I
never did get it by E-Mail ?
See here: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=30337400

Can you please explain me how this works ?
It confuses me alot, I don't see the logic behind a mailinglist, why
don't you just make a forum, isn't it mutch easier to handle ?

Kind regards
Alain