Re: TightVNC ActiveX Control Development Starting

Re: TightVNC ActiveX Control Development Starting

Oscar Usifer
Hi Constantin,

I have a working version for you.  File is vncx.zip, 14.5 MB. How can I get this file to you? Here are the directions to use it. First compile and get VNCHooks.dll, then copy into vncx.ocx debug directory. Open ActiveX Test Container and "Insert" component into workspace. At this point a functioning server is ready to accept incoming connections. Connect via client, and specify a random password. After you should be connected.

Thanks,
OSC

P.s. I need to get vncx.zip to you so we can open up development to the community. What is the best way to do this?

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?