Re: Internet does not work during TightVNC Session

Re: Internet does not work during TightVNC Session

Constantin Kaplinsky
Hello Paul,

> Is there some setup requirement that I missed that is causing my
> internet connection not to work when the VNC server is running?

TightVNC Server is a user level application and should not affect
network configuration. However, Windows Vista does not look like a sane
operating system for me. It looks like it tries to be so "smart" that
does everything it wants with network connections, regardless of any
user expectations.