Quantcast

Re: File Transfer Seems Unavailable

> The "File Transfers" icon at the top of the Viewer in Machine B is
> grayed out.

Normally, it is grayed out when file transfers are not supported or
disabled on the server side. Also, view-only mode disables file transfers.

> Can I do file transfers from A to B using the browser/Java applet on
> B? How?

No, TightVNC viewer does not support file transfers yet.

> The Clipboard also seems to be non-functional from A to B in either
> client. Is this normal?

No, that's not normal. Clipboard transfers should work if not explicitly
disabled in the viewer, and if not in the view-only mode (e.g. when
using view-only password).