Raspberry Pi - Re-enable local input?

Chris Menon
Hi,

I have tight vnc server installed on my Raspberry Pi, but the local input has been disabled by it. I have looked everywhere, but haven't found how to re-enable it. Can anyone help me?

Thank you,

Chris M
--

Chris

DISCLAIMER: "This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately, and delete all emails and attachments. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. This includes the sender's address and any information that they have disclosed, however sensitive or important. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited."

Re: Raspberry Pi - Re-enable local input?

Patrick Shoaf

I just enabled the VNC Server that was already installed.  It worked fine.

Patrick Shoaf
IT Special Projects
[hidden email]

Model Cleaners, Uniforms & Apparel
Model Ohio Enterprises dba The Fussy Cleaners

100 Third Street
Charleroi, PA 15022
Direct Dial: 724-565-2033
724-489-4386 Fax
www.modelcleaners.com
www.modelapparel.com
www.modeluniforms.com
www.thefussycleaners.com

On 2/7/2017 3:31 PM, Chris Menon wrote:
[...]

pshoaf.vcf (350 bytes) Download Attachment