RFB protocol specification for file tranfserring

RFB protocol specification for file tranfserring

Cheng-Wei Lee
Hi,

I start working on VNC and want to develop file transfer function for vncviewer on Unix-system.
I try to get the RFB protocol specification for file-transferring from internet or source code.
Could you indicate or give a hint that where I can get file-transferring protocol in the source code?

Many thanks,
Quentin