R: IP Address hystory

makino

Sorry but I still wonder how to remove these IP Address from  the list.
I'm using the last version of Tight VNC with Windows 7 and looking at the registry i don't find the specified key to manage with.
Thanks a lot!

Can i partially remove visited ip address from the drop down list of tight-vnc viewer?
I'm using the last version of Tight VNC.
Thanks in advance

Inviato da Libero Mail per iOS

Re: R: IP Address hystory

Eric N. Valor
This is the key you are looking for:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TightVNC\Viewer\History

On 1/17/2017 1:54 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

Sorry but I still wonder how to remove these IP Address fromĀ  the list.
I'm using the last version of Tight VNC with Windows 7 and looking at the registry i don't find the specified key to manage with.
Thanks a lot!

Can i partially remove visited ip address from the drop down list of tight-vnc viewer?
I'm using the last version of Tight VNC.
Thanks in advance

Inviato da Libero Mail per iOS

Eric N. Valor
[hidden email]
http://www.ericvalor.org

* Le Meilleur Vin Avec Les Meilleurs Amis *

Avast logo