Quarry Local User settings not get applying

Quarry Local User settings not get applying

Nishan Perera

Hi,

We are evaluating version 2.7. If we are satisfied we are looking forward to purchase commercial licence. We need to setup TightVNC using a batch file for Windows 7, 8 and XP, etc. We need to set Access Control "Quarry Local User" option. Our script looks as follows and it not applying on Access control on any of Windows version. Please help us to solve this since we are not much familiar to scripting.

msiexec /i C:\tvnc\tightvnc-2.7.10-setup-32bit.msi /quiet /norestart ADDLOCAL=Server SERVER_REGISTER_AS_SERVICE=1 SERVER_ADD_FIREWALL_EXCEPTION=1 VIEWER_ADD_FIREWALL_EXCEPTION=1 SERVER_ALLOW_SAS=1 SET_USEVNCAUTHENTICATION=1 VALUE_OF_USEVNCAUTHENTICATION=1 SET_PASSWORD=1 VALUE_OF_PASSWORD=xxxxx SET_VIEWONLYPASSWORD=1 VALUE_OF_VIEWONLYPASSWORD=xxxxx SET_USECONTROLAUTHENTICATION=1 VALUE_OF_USECONTROLAUTHENTICATION=1 SET_CONTROLPASSWORD=1 VALUE_OF_CONTROLPASSWORD=xxxxx SET_LOGLEVEL=1 VALUE_OF_LOGLEVEL=1 SET_IPACCESSCONTROL=2 VALUE_OF_IPACCESSCONTROL=0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255:2

Regards
N PereraDISCLAIMER
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended
recipient you should not disseminate, distribute store, print, copy or
deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail and any
attachments from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain
viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission.
Thank you.

Re: Quarry Local User settings not get applying

Piotr Jakuta
0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255:2 - shouldn't be "quoted" ?, I have something like this in my tightvnc 2.7.10 batch file :

VALUE_OF_IPACCESSCONTROL="0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255:2"

Pozdrawiam / regards

piotr.
W dniu 11.04.2014 13:05, Nishan Perera pisze:

[...]

!DSPAM:1005,5347cdb0190381804284693!

Put Bad Developers to Shame
http://p.sf.net/sfu/13600_Cloudbees