Problems with new Cisco.

Graham Argyle

This is my first try at this support system, thanks in advance.

This is what I had:

Location 1 – Cisco 2600 router

Location 2 – Cisco 1700 router

VNC worked fine.

What I how have:

Location 1 – Cisco 1800W

Location 2 – Cisco 1800W

VNC not working properly.

I copied the configurations of the old routers to the new routers and changed the appropriate info to make the new routers work, and they do work fine.

The problem is that TightVNC when connected to a remote PC does not show the screen on the local PC. I know it’s connected as the mouse moves on the remote and the “V” logo changes, it’s just that the screen doesn’t show.

I have checked the route, I have checked the ports (I think).

I am at a loss. Help

Graham Argyle
Systems Analyst

  l  H&R Transport     l ll'l"\__

This message contains information from H&R Transport Limited which may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.