Problems Connecting with vncViewer.class

Problems Connecting with vncViewer.class

jeremy1701
Upon the advice of someone on this mailing list, I d/led and installed the last TightVNC from source on my Mandriva 2007.0 installation. I'm running Firestarter firewall and have opened ports 5800-5810 and 5900-5910. Connecting from work, I can get to the Java applet at myip:5801, but I get the following error:

Network error: could not connect to server: myip:5901

Any idea's what the problem could be?

Regards,
Jeremy
Registered Linux user #346571