Problem with framebuffer update

Nano Ip

Hi list

I am working in Debian Etch. I use tightvncserver without any vnc-client.

When I resize my browser window in software, the update of the frame buffer
is very slow about 25 seconds. After that time the window is completely
redrawn.

I do not know what actually happens where the time "burns" but after
15 seconds sleep there is "ConfigureWindow()" call in window.c and
other functions in miwindow.c are called.

I do not know who needs that 15 seconds but problem might be that
browser "freezes" from some reason? Can it be that it does not gets
some events from tightvncserver or tightvncclient?

Best Regards
me

Re: Problem with framebuffer update

> I am working in Debian Etch. I use tightvncserver without any vnc-client.
>
> When I resize my browser window in software, the update of the frame buffer
> is very slow about 25 seconds. After that time the window is completely
> redrawn.

Do you mean a browser window in an Xvnc session? Or a browser window
with a Java viewer applet that you use to access Xvnc?